Benefits of WWE Membership
Experience friendship and acceptance while cultivating your feminine fierceness and success.
- Open doors to new insights and possibilities by having one-on-one conversations with entrepreneurs who honor you for who you are and who you aspire to be.
- Make new friends and share what’s up in your business at our monthly casual mix-and-mingle style events through one-minute introductions, business display tables, and networking games designed to take the angst out of networking.
- Business savvy begins with diving into business-building topics during intimate, workshop-style gatherings at our 5th Friday Breakfasts. If your brain works best in the morning, and fueled by caffeine, then these business “boot-camps” are for you.
From starter to savvy, WWE’s accepting and friendly environment expands confidence.
- Promote yourself and create warm referrals for your products and services by introducing what you do and who you serve to the WWE sisterhood.
- Introduce yourself! We begin with one-minute introductions at our networking breakfasts (1st and 3rd Fridays).
- Hone your presentation skills and let referral sources know what you are up to through our 10-Minute Spotlight program.
- Share your expertise and personality by hosting a Brown Bag Luncheon; these are high-impact occasions to promote your businesses.
- Be a Featured Speaker; this is a unique and powerful opportunity to share your expert expertise. In designing your talk, keep in mind ways to enrich and support the goals of our organization and the lives of our members.
A sisterhood of creative entrepreneurs committed to growing their businesses and yours.
- Grow your business to the next level whether you are starting out or have been in business for a while by joining a FREE Mastermind group. Interact with like-minded individuals keen to grow their businesses (and yours).
- Deepen friendships and create collaborative business-building events while fostering support and friendship by joining a Special Interest Group.
- Expand awareness of your business through WWE Sponsorships. Collaboration with our Programs Committee gives event sponsors additional advertising opportunities and plenty of recognition at events.
Email our Membership Chair Mary Crawford