WWE Secret Santa Gift Exchange
Virtual Event - Tuesday, December 15 @ 6:30pm
Remember the anticipation and excitement of opening gifts during the holidays when you were a kid?! Did you shake the box trying to figure out what was inside…or try to sneakily unwrap the gift and then rewrap it…or search for your parents secret hiding spot for everything? Let’s share some of that holiday cheer this year with your fellow WWE sisters during a virtual Secret Santa Gift Exchange event!
This event is not meant to stress you out or financially burden you. The intent is that this be a FUN event where we can virtually get together to share some laughs, friendship, and celebration over the holidays. We recommend keeping gift cost between $10-$15…or better yet, how about a handmade gift (e.g., homemade fudge, holiday ornament, coffee/tea).
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY.
- Registration to participate ended November 1. If you will be participating, you should have received and email with the name and address of the person you will be shopping for.
- Time to start thinking about your gift.
* Get creative and have fun with it!
* We recommend keeping gift cost between $10-$15.
* Or consider a handmade item(s).
* Some ideas: homemade fudge, holiday ornament, coffee/tea.
- Mail your gift to arrive no later than Monday, December 14.
* We recommending getting your gift in the mail by Thursday, December 10.
* Indicate “WWE Secret Santa” as the return address so the recipient knows what the package is for.
- If you prefer, you can safely hand-deliver your gift via a porch drop off. You may or may not be able to remain anonymous doing this, if that matters to you.
- When you receive your Secret Santa gift DO NOT OPEN IT! Absolutely no peeking! We want the first time you open the gift to be during the virtual event on December 15.
- Grab a glass of wine (or your favorite beverage) and your Secret Santa gift and join everyone on the Secret Santa Gift Exchange Zoom call December 15 at 6:30pm.
* You will receive the Zoom link the day before the event.
You will receive Zoom Meeting login info in your event registration confirmation and reminder emails.
** Would you like to receive texts concerning monthly events? **
Text "wwe1" to 608-492-5384
Need to cancel your registration?
If you've registered for an event and realize you won't be able to attend, you may be able to cancel your registration, depending on the event settings. Breakfast and Lunch registrations can be cancelled within 1 day of the event. Dinner registrations can be cancelled within 6 days of the event. Cancelling a paid registration will generate a credit in your WWE account. A refund will be issued within 7 days after the event.
Find out how to cancel your registration here.
If you are a member, you must be logged into the site with the email address you signed up with to get the lower member rates. If you have problems logging in, please email email@example.com.