Facebook Marketing Strategy Workshop
The second Facebook workshop
focuses on building your marketing strategy. You will learn the best times and days to post, how to pick your target audience, how to determine your tone and user persona, etc.
Social Media Workshop Series
Good social media presence is not just merely an option, it is necessary for brands nowadays. In the past couple of years, social media marketing has grown rapidly. When it comes to using social media marketing in your business, we must focus on a strategy and a plan to move forward and make the best of your time and energy. In these workshops you will learn how to properly and effectively Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. You will learn about the different platforms and how well they work with your business which will help you determine if they mesh with your business.
Here are a few things you will learn
- Choosing your social networks – picking the platform(s) that matter to you and your audience.
- Filling out your profiles correctly – a completed profile shows professionalism, cohesive branding and a signal to visitors that you are serious about engaging
- Finding your voice and tone – voice is the mission statement; tone is the implementation of that mission
- Picking your posting strategy – How many times should you post per day? How often should you post? When should you post? What should you post?
- Learning how to use each platform for your business. You will get a good idea of how to use the marketing features
- Analyze and testing – the more you post, the more you’ll discover which content, timing, and frequency is right for you.
Dates for the Workshops
Facebook-March 15, 22, 29
Instagram-April 5, 12
LinkedIn-May 3, 10, 17
Twitter-May 31, June 7
The workshops will start promptly at 12pm. You may bring a lunch and something to drink because these are not provided.
Location: 6302 Odana Rd, Madison WI 53719
Each workshop will cost $15 each for members, $25 for guests.
Register Now! Space is Limited!
Please feel free to come to two events to check out the organization. After that, we ask that you become a member.
No cancellations/refunds are available for these workshops
In the event of weather conditions or other extenuating circumstances and WWE needs to cancel the event, you will be notified by email - please check your email prior to coming to the meeting.
If you are a member, you must be logged into the site with the email address you signed up with to get the lower member rates. If you have problems logging in, please email Melodee: Melodee@HomePageConstructionCo.com